Accommodations that HHCA can reasonably offer students include:
1. Permission for the use of laptop computers in the classroom.
2. With permission from the instructor, the use of a recording device in the classroom.
3. Assistance with note taking.
4. Extended time for students to complete tests and classroom assignments.
5. The use of a word processing program for spelling and composition.
6. In cases of extreme disability in a given area, alterations in course requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
7. Oral reading and/or interpretation of directions and test questions.
8. Testing in a separate location.
CLICK HERE for Academic Accomodations Guidelines