Thank you for considering Hilton Head Christian Academy.
Connecting with prospective families to share the advantages of an HHCA education is an honor. We look forward to getting to know you as we work together throughout the admissions process.
If you are ready to begin the application process, please familiarize yourself with the steps below and then begin the steps outlined here.
The Application Process
The HHCA application process is conducted in two phases.
Phase 1 helps us get to know your family and your student(s). After all steps in Phase 1 are complete, the HHCA Admissions Committee will notify candidate families regarding the application status.
Phase 2 is a continuation of our selective admissions process. Upon entering Phase 2 by invitation, the potential for a successful partnership between HHCA and the candidate family has been established.
We are still accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. If your child's grade has already reached maximum capacity at the time of your application submission, we will let you know.
To have been considered for priority admissions, applicants must have completed all items in Phase 1 and Phase 2 by January 14, 2023. NOTE:
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the intended enrollment year.
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling admissions basis after this time.
READY TO BEGIN?
Application Steps | Phase 1
- Complete The Online Application
- Submit Transcript/Report Card
- submit recent map test scores
- If applicable, complete the steps to apply for financial assistance
- Submit Math and English evaluations (6th and 9th grade only)
- If applicable, submit additional records (IEP, 504, psychological evaluation).
Complete The Online Application
Submit Transcript/Report Card
submit recent map test scores
If applicable, complete the steps to apply for financial assistance
Submit Math and English evaluations (6th and 9th grade only)
If applicable, submit additional records (IEP, 504, psychological evaluation).
Phase 2 is reached only through invitation.
Upon completing all steps in Phase 1, applicant families will be notified regarding their application status.
Application Steps | Phase 2
- Complete Assessment & Family Interview (Kindergarten & 1st Grade)
- Complete Principal Interview (2nd-12th Grades)
- Complete Student Shadow Day (optional)
- Submit 1st semester Transcript/report card
- Submit Birth Certificate
Complete Assessment & Family Interview (Kindergarten & 1st Grade)
Complete Principal Interview (2nd-12th Grades)
Complete Student Shadow Day (optional)
Submit 1st semester Transcript/report card
Submit Birth Certificate
Director of Admissions
connect with our team + submit an inquiry