Thank you for considering Hilton Head Christian Academy.
Connecting with prospective families to share the advantages of an HHCA education is an honor. We look forward to getting to know you as we work together throughout the admissions process. To get started, if you would like to schedule a time to get a general overview of HHCA or discuss any questions you may have, please:
Or, to get a personal tour of our state-of-the-art campus and experience what it feels like to be in the HHCA community, please:
You can do both, as well! Regardless, it would be our pleasure to connect with you soon.
If you are ready to begin the application process, please familiarize yourself with the steps below and then begin the steps outlined here.
The Application Process
The HHCA application process is conducted in two phases.
Phase 1 helps us get to know your family and your student(s). After all steps in Phase 1 are complete, the HHCA Admissions Committee will notify candidate families regarding the application status.
Phase 2 is a continuation of our selective admissions process. Upon entering Phase 2 by invitation, the potential for a successful partnership between HHCA and the candidate family has been established.
To be considered for our early candidate pool, applicants must complete all items in Phase 1 and Phase 2 by January 15, 2024. NOTE:
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the intended enrollment year.
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling admissions basis after this time.
READY TO BEGIN?
- Complete The Online Application
- Submit Transcript/Report Card
- submit recent map test scores
- If applicable, complete the steps to apply for financial assistance
- Submit Math and English evaluations (6th-9th grade only)
- Submit Principal recommendation (1st-12th grade)
- If applicable, submit additional records (IEP, 504, psychological evaluation).
- Complete Student Shadow Day (optional)
Phase 2 is reached only through invitation.
Upon completing all steps in Phase 1, applicant families will be notified regarding their application status.