Tuition and Fees
2023-2024 School Year Tuition
These are maximum rates for enrollment that may be adjusted downward based upon financial need.
**Annual tuition as presented includes a 2% pay-in-full discount.
***The monthly rate above is based on 12 payments. The rate may change if the student begins later in the school year and payments do not begin in June.
Additional Fees: An application fee of $100 is required to process the applications of each new student. Additional costs may be associated with participation in extracurricular activities, transportation, lunch orders, and uniforms.
Making HHCA Affordable
A quality Christian education is one of the single greatest investments you can make in the life of your child. Understanding that this investment is significant, our goal is to make the desire for an HHCA education become a reality for as many families as possible.
To assist in helping more families experience the value of HHCA, we offer a program called Flex Tuition that can customize tuition costs and payments to fit your family's financial position.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FLEX TUITION APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MID-OCTOBER.
Over one-third of our families participate in our Flex Tuition program with an average tuition adjustment of 35%.
- What is Flex Tuition?
- How does Flex Tuition Work
- How is my Flex Tuition rate determined?
- What economic situation is typical of a family applying for Flex Tuition?
- How does my Flex Tuition rate impact admissions decisions?
- Do I need to re-apply for Flex Tuition every year?
- If I do not apply for Flex Tuition this year, may I apply next year and/or in the future?