These are maximum rates for enrollment that may be adjusted downward based upon financial need.
**Annual tuition as presented includes a 2% pay-in-full discount.
***The monthly rate above is based on 12 payments. The rate may change if the student begins later in the school year and payments do not begin in June.
- An application fee of $100 per student is required. Additional costs may be associated with participation in extracurricular activities, transportation, lunch orders, and uniforms.
Making HHCA Affordable
A quality Christian education is one of the greatest investments you can make in the life of your child. Understanding the significance of this investment, our goal is to make an HHCA education a reality for as many families as possible.
To help as many families as possible experience HHCA, financial assistance is available that can customize tuition costs and payments to fit your needs. Over one-third of our families participate in our financial assistance program with an average tuition adjustment of 35%.
- What is Flex Tuition?
- How does Flex Tuition Work
- How is my Flex Tuition rate determined?
- What economic situation is typical of a family applying for Flex Tuition?
- How does my Flex Tuition rate impact admissions decisions?
- Do I need to re-apply for Flex Tuition every year?
- If I do not apply for Flex Tuition this year, may I apply next year and/or in the future?