WELCOME TO HHCA!
Whether you are new to our school or bringing more of your children to our community, we hope your transition is both easy and exciting for each of you. We are so glad you are a part of all that God is doing in our midst!
This page was designed with a host of information and resources just for you. It is updated frequently so be sure to check back often!
You can always reach out to Laurie White on our Admissions Team with any questions.
- CONNECTING WITHIN OUR COMMUNITY
- EAGLE AMBASSADORS
- Campus Security
- SCHOOL UNIFORM AND DRESS CODE
- LUNCH IN THE CAFE
- SCHOOL HOURS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS INFORMATION
- THE HHCA SPIRIT OF GENEROSITY
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
- SCHOOL BUS SERVICE
- SUMMER READING & PROJECTS
- Full Back-To-School Checklist
- MIDDLE & UPPER SCHOOL FALL RETREATS
- FALL SPORTS
THREE THINGS TO DO FIRST!
(1) During the school year, read our bi-monthly e-newsletters.
(2) Follow HHCA on social media at the links below.
(3) Browse and become familiar with the calendar and news section on the home page of our website (hhca.org) and check it often.
Every school year, HHCA's Spiritual Life team decides on a theme around which messages, chapels, and lessons will be focused throughout the year. The theme for the 2022-2023 school year is Anchored in Christ.
Hebrews 6:19 will guide us through the year, as we explore what it means to be anchored in Christ's holiness, hope, forgiveness, gratefulness, truth, love, peace, celebration, and purpose.
OUR PRAYER FOR STUDENTS
As a faculty/staff team, we pray daily for our students to know Christ as their anchor - their steady and secure source of hope.
Find everything you need to prepare for the 22-23 school year at HHCA's Back-To-School Checklist HERE.