HHCA is proud to offer a winter athletic season for students and continues to develop and implement protocols that ensure a healthy environment for teams and fans.
The following policies have been adopted for indoor sports for the 2020-2021 season. These may be updated at any time throughout the season according to various circumstances and/or updated health information.
Please review these protocols and reach out to Coach Kenny Conroy, HHCA Athletics Director, with any questions.
- Attendance is limited to the families of players (parents and siblings). Families may attend only the game in which their student-athlete is playing.
- The entry fee is $8.00 per adult (adults must be families of players) and $4 per child (must be families of players).
- After each game, all fans will be asked to leave the gymnasium to allow for proper sanitization.
- All guests are required to wear masks or face coverings while on campus. Those without a mask or face covering will not be admitted.
- Seating will be marked for appropriate spacing in both home and visitor areas.
- Light, individually wrapped concessions will be offered.
- All coaches will wear masks/face coverings.
- Benches will be properly sanitized between each game.
- Players are not required to wear face coverings while on the court, however will need to wear them while on the bench.
- At this time, locker rooms will not be available for visiting teams. We ask that players come dressed to play as there will not be a location for them to change.
- HHCA will supply a water cooler with disposable cups. Visiting teams should bring their own water bottles.
HHCA will communicate updates to our community and visiting teams as needed throughout the season.
Fans can download the HHCA Eagles athletics app and mark any team as a "favorite" to follow along, get updates and news, and access schedules and rosters.