HHCA is excited to welcome students and families back to campus for the start of the 2021-2022 school year!
Back-to-School Orientation will be held Monday, August 16, 2021.
New Student Orientation is 9:00-11:00 AM. Orientation for returning HHCA students is 12:00-2:00 PM.
Parents/caregivers are encouraged to attend with their student(s). It is important for both new students and returning students to attend Orientation.
Location: HHCA's Performing Arts Center (PAC)
What happens at Orientation?
- New MS and US students connect with their Eagle Ambassador.
- MS and US students pick up their HHCA-issued laptop.
- MS and US students receive their campus keycard.
- US students receive parking decal for their vehicle (if they will be parking on campus).
- Families meet HHCA mentors, see Learning Suites, and gather general information for the school year.
- Families meet School Nurse Jen Bowen and drop off any medication student will need during the school day.
- Families connect with representatives from Athletics Boosters, Fine Arts Boosters, and PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship).
- Families meet Chef Brooks and gather information about lunch options for students. (Chef Brooks will have menu items to sample.)
- Lower School families get their Car Rider number for after-school pick-up.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, August 16!
If you have questions about Orientation, please email them to email@example.com.