Join The Team
As HHCA continues to grow, the identification of qualified, trained, and creative teachers is critical to meet our increasing employment needs. To that end, applications are currently being accepted for future teaching positions.
To be considered for future employment opportunities, please submit the Teacher Application packet along with your resume. Application packets should be sent to Rachel Bagenstose. Contact with HHCA is strictly confidential.
Employment with HHCA is very competitive and HHCA is committed to recruiting and fairly compensating qualified teachers.
- Salary is based upon education and experience.
- Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Spouse/family coverage is also available.
- A 401K retirement plan is available.
- Tuition is discounted for all enrolled children.
HHCA faculty and staff must meet the following criteria:
- Employee must be a Christian who can articulate a clear and biblically-consistent statement of their faith in Jesus Christ.
- Employee must accept the school's Statement of Faith without reservation or amendment.
- Employee must agree and comply with the Christian Role Model Statement.
- Employee must be presently attending and faithful to a local Christian church. A letter of reference from his/her pastor will be requested.
- Employee must hold, at minimum, a bachelor's degree in the subject area in which he/she is applying.
Applicants interested in teaching a subject area outside of their degree will be considered based upon classroom experience teaching the desired subject/grade level as well as other relevant work experience.
Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check prior to consideration for employment.