The Move To Bluffton
"We build and renovate school facilities for today and tomorrow with one primary goal in mind — to improve learning."
-- Randy Fielding
SEVEN REASONS WHY FIELDING LEADS THE FUTURE OF INNOVATIVE SCHOOL DESIGN:
1. Education Best Practices: FI architects and educators help school communities create exemplar schools.
2. Innovation Leadership: FI has the best portfolio of innovative schools worldwide.
3. Best Architecture + Education Firm: FI offers a broad range of architectural and education services.
4. Global Reach: FI has worked in 50 countries on 6 continents.
5. Design Awards: They have won numerous major global industry design awards for excellence including A4LE’s MacConnell Award.
6. Influential Publications: The principals have written dozens of publications and two highly acclaimed books, The Language of School Design and Blueprint for Tomorrow: Redesigning Schools for Student-Centered Learning published by the Harvard Education Press.
7. Extensive Client List: Their global client list includes the best public and private schools and colleges.
Why move to Bluffton?
Perhaps more important than our physical space is our dedication to our vision which is "To know Christ and to make Him known." Inherent in this vision is the opportunity to share it with as many families as possible.
The Bluffton area is the fastest growing area in SC and among the fastest growing areas along the East Coast. Currently over half of our students come from Bluffton and the population continues to grow, especially among young families. With this move we will pave the way for the next generation of HHCA graduates to continue to impact the world for the glory of God.
Where is the Bluffton campus located
What will happen to the current HHI campus?
Why not have two campuses?
Because we encourage a culture of mentoring between our Kindergarten through 12th grade students, we have placed a high priority on our community staying together. Our desire is to have one community on one site.
How is HHCA funding the new campus?
- Proceeds from the sale of the Hilton Head campus
- Eagles' Wings: Elevating Excellence Capital Campaign
- Fiscally responsible financing as needed
When is the school moving?
How can I help?
- Services or “in-kind” donations
What about transportation?
Where can I get answers to additional questions