21-22 HHCA Bus Agreement
- Bus seating is limited and booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bus service is strictly reserved for those students who have registered and paid for such service. Daily walk-on bus riders will not be permitted.
- Should all spaces fill, students who are not awarded a seat on the bus will be placed on a waiting list and granted seats should space become available.
Locations & Schedule
- Hilton Head Island Community Church
Departure at 7:05 AM
Arrival at 3:30 PM Mon.-Thurs. and 1:00 PM on Friday
- Hilton Head Presbyterian Church
Departure at 7:20 AM
Arrival at 3:45 PM Mon.-Thurs. and 1:15 PM on Friday
Pick-up & Drop-Off Information
- After school, the bus will depart from HHCA promptly at 3:10 p.m., with the exception of Fridays, when it will depart promptly at 12:40 PM. Students who are not on the bus at that time will need to make alternate transportation arrangements. Lower school students will be under the supervision of the bus driver at the time of dismissal and will proceed as a group from the lower school hallway to the bus. At no time will students be allowed on the bus unless they are under the direct supervision of the bus driver.
- Please be on time or early when dropping off and picking up your student.
- For afternoon pick-ups ONLY, the bus will remain at each stop for FIVE MINUTES. If a student is not picked up within the five-minute window, the student will be required to ride back to the school on the bus, and the student can then be picked up at the school by an authorized adult.
- It is your responsibility to arrange an alternate pick-up person in the event you cannot pick up your student at the allotted time, as indicated on your registration form. If someone other than an individual indicated herein will be picking up your child, you must contact the school to provide verbal authorization for a different pick-up person.
21-22 Bus Registration Fees:
- $750 full-time riders
- $500 for part-time riders
- A $150 non-refundable deposit per rider is due upon registration in order to reserve your student(s) seat on the bus. The remaining balance will be billed in two installments through your SmartTuition account in September and December.
- There are no refunds or prorated amounts for families who opt to discontinue bus service partway through a billing period OR in the event your student is removed from the bus due to behavioral problems.
To register your student(s) for HHCA school bus service you will need to complete the form HERE.