A Vibrant Campus Community
Hilton Head Christian Academy is a vibrant campus community and home to 630 students in grades K-12. At HHCA, students have the opportunity to receive an integrated education known for leadership, service, Christian faith, and the development of the whole student. There's so much GOOD that happens on our campus every day - and some days there's a lot of FUN, too!
While we work hard in the classroom, we also enjoy the activities, events, and traditions that make campus life at HHCA so memorable.
Connections Outside the Classroom
Throughout the year, many clubs, programs, events, and opportunities to connect are offered outside the classroom to help students develop new skills, explore passions and interests, and serve the community. These include annual Student Retreats (MS and US), Spirit Week, The Cage (US spirit organization), Senior Lock-In, class trips and excursions, Robotics Team, and so much more.
Parent Teacher Fellowship
Parents have the opportunity to connect with one another and get involved in campus life through Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF). PTF meets monthly for planning and fellowship.
Clubs on Campus
- AV Club
- Battle of the Books (BOB)
- Chess Club
- Environmental Club
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Interact Club
- International Thespian Society
- Jazz Band
- Junior Beta Club (Middle School Honor Society)
- National Honor Society (NHS)
- NPH (Nuestros Pequitos Hermanos)
- Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica
- Student Leadership/The CAGE
- Teens for Healthy Youth (THY)
- VEX Robotics Teams
- Youth in Government (YIG)
- Zonta Z-Club
- and more!