Meet Chef Brooks and Healthy Culinary Concepts
Known around campus as Chef Brooks, our resident Chef prepares fresh, nutritious, and balanced meals daily for students, faculty, and staff.
Chef Brooks Rinehart of Healthy Culinary Concepts strives to provide students with healthy lunch options to keep their bodies and their minds fueled throughout the day, while also making lunchtime enjoyable. While there are always "kid favorites" on the menu (think Pizza Day and Pancake Day), Chef Brooks also enjoys introducing students to foods they may not have the opportunity to try at home.
Lunch orders are placed through BOONLI, an online ordering system that is quick, secure, and easy to use.
What's for Lunch?
- Home-style meals, made fresh each day
- A variety of hot and cold entrees
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, whole-grain pastas and breads
- Low in fat, preservative-free, and no trans-fat ingredients
- Low sugar and low salt in all food items
Semester Meal Plan
Healthy Culinary Concepts offers a Semester Meal Plan, giving you the convenience of ordering and paying only once to ensure your student has a healthy lunch each day he/she attends school during the semester.
- Grades K-5th: $550 (regular portion) or $650 (extra/larger portion) - includes lunch on Fridays
Grades 6-12: $450 (regular portion) or $550 (extra/larger portion) - no on-campus lunch on Fridays
Students may also pre-order daily meals if they choose not to select the Semester Meal Plan.
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AT LEAST 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Click the button below to view the monthly menu and to place your order:
The school password is hhca1.