Hilton Head Christian Academy (HHCA) was recently named an official registered charity of the Heritage Classic Foundation (HCF) for the 2023 RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing and is now eligible to benefit from the organization’s robust charitable giving programs.
Since 1987 the Heritage Classic Foundation has donated more than $49.1 million to local charities, making a direct impact for our community.
This designation means that those passionate about our school’s mission can give through one of two programs that allow HHCA to receive 100% of each donation plus an additional 20% match offered by the Heritage Classic Foundation. We are honored to join Heritage Classic Foundation and look forward to our partnership. - Haley Sulka, HHCA Director of Development.
THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- WHEN: Today through April 16, 2023
- WHAT: The minimum donation is one cent per birdie or a donation of at least $25
- HOW: Birdies for Charity operates like a walk-a-thon, but instead of donating per mile, participants either make a pledge for every birdie made during the tournament or make a flat donation of $25 or more. Pledges-per-birdie can be as little as 1 cent and up to $1, and flat donations can be $25 up to $1500.
The Heritage Classic Foundation will provide a 20% match to your donation.
Last year, pros made 1,405 birdies during the PGA TOUR event, and as a result of pledges through this program Heritage Classic Foundation donated over $230,000 to local charities.
Flat donations may be made by credit card or check. If you choose to pledge an amount-per-birdie, the Heritage Classic Foundation will bill you after the tournament for the amount of your commitment.
pledge or donate through birdies for charity
- WHEN: Today through December 1, 2023
- WHAT: Make a minimum donation is $1,000.
- HOW: For each donation of $1,000 or more, the Heritage Classic Foundation will provide a 20% match to your donation, up to $10,000, further enhancing your charitable contribution.
donate through champions for charity
- WHEN: The time is now!
- WHAT: The 2023 RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing attracts top golfers and over 100,000 attendees to the low country. Our registered charity designation is a great honor, and we are thrilled to be associated with such a well known PGA TOUR tournament and charitable giving foundation. You can help us raise awareness by sharing the news.
- HOW: We encourage you to share on social media and by word of mouth. Check out HHCA’s Facebook and Instagram to follow the excitement and share our posts with your community.
Funds received as a result of this new partnership will support the HHCA Dream Big Fund, an annual call for generosity that makes an impact in our greatest assets– students and mentors. Gifts to the Dream Big Fund empower us to respond to the ever-changing needs of our students, mentors, and staff throughout the year.
With these new opportunities to give, each offering a 20% match from Heritage Classic Foundation, your contribution to HHCA's annual Dream Big Fund can go even further.
Reach out to Haley Sulka, Director of Development