What’s for Dinner? Do you struggle with what to prepare for dinner? Don’t have time to cook? Maybe you’d just like a night off without having to cook or do the drive thru?
Would you like to serve your family a well-balanced meal? Home cooked, nutritious and delicious – all without spending time in the kitchen cooking or breaking the bank?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have a solution for you! Chef prepared meals – ready to eat!
Chef Brooks will prepare a “ready to eat” dinner sized to fit any family. All you have to do is warm it for 20-30 minutes and dinner is done!
How does it work? Simply watch your email for the current dinner menu or view the menu online
. Make your menu selection (choose from any of the five gourmet entrées and sides OR from that day’s lunch menu options).
How to Order
- Email Wendy Cummings with your order including the number of people to be served (minimum order – 2 servings please).
- Orders must be placed at least 2 days in advance.
- Send payment (cash or check made payable to Healthy Culinary Concepts) to Wendy Cummings in the Health & Wellness office.
- Pick up your freshly prepared dinner, reheat & enjoy!
- Dinners may not be ordered online at this time.
- Pricing / Entrées vary in price per selection / Large party or dinner pricing available by special request.