To Know Christ and Make Him Known
Life at Hilton Head Christian Academy is, at its core, spiritual.
Our Christian values and mindset guide everything we do. As articulated in our vision statement, our desire is for students To Know Christ and Make Him Known.
Seeing Life Through the Lens of Scripture
We believe that the beauty of Christian education is helping each student see life through the lens of the Bible. This begins with a faculty and staff team comprised of Christ-followers who are eager to help students see and understand the purpose God has for them during their time at HHCA-and more importantly, the purpose God has for them beyond HHCA.
HHCA mentors invest in the lives of students through daily Bible classes and E10 small groups (MS/US), weekly chapels, annual retreats, campus and community service opportunities, and much more. Each interaction is designed to develop and strengthen the student's walk with Christ.
- Jason Suddeth, Spiritual Life Director
Hilton Head Christian Academy
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
4. We believe that salvation is by God alone. We believe salvation is based on His grace alone, not on any human individual merit.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God's people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and to follow Him.
7. We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
8. We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.